Offering services of unparalleled quality, when it comes to protecting brands, Wall & Ace team of trademark attorneys is among most experienced in the country. Whether it is ensuring routine registration of marks or devising solutions to secure rights in new age branding strategies involving colours, shapes and sounds, we are a Firm with the ability to serve any trademark need a business may have. We provide:
- advice on the full spectrum of prosecution of trademarks taking into account local regulations, long term enforceability criteria and the commercial objectives of our clients – over 90 attorneys, trademark agents, paralegals and legal assistants at the Firm assist with all aspects of portfolio creation and management;
- proficiency in filing and prosecution of applications before the Trademark Office; initiating and defending opposition and cancellation proceedings; handling registration formalities and ensuring post registration maintenance including renewal and restoration of trademarks.
- Search and watch services, expertise in conducting due diligence exercises, market investigations and surveys, followed with (if necessary) negotiations with third parties on co-existence agreements and buy-outs. All these services are supported by subscriptions to high end IP databases;
- advice on the assignment, licensing and franchising of trademark rights to leverage maximum value from IP assets and assistance on procedures and formalities to effect seamless recordal of such instruments;
- expertise in the registration and maintenance of domain names;
- services of representing clients before the Trademarks Office, National Internet Exchange of India (NIXI) and the Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB) in connection with the prosecution and maintenance of trademarks and domain names;
- Assisting clients with the protection and registration of trademarks in outside jurisdictions through our network of associates. Our practice in securing trademark rights in the Nigeria subcontinent is particularly noteworthy.